- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): The advanced MRI system with the value-added AI technology AIR™ Recon DL automates the scan process, offering customer-friendly exams with versatility, productivity, and consistent quality. It also streamlines imaging performance, providing consistently accurate and quick results which enhance customer comfort across the entire MR experience.
- Computed Tomography (CT): The 256 Slices CT Scanner combines high definition, low dose, and one heartbeat in one scan, providing a better patient experience.
- 3D Mammography and Ultrasound: The 3D mammogram and Ultrasound system delivers improved diagnostic accuracy to enhance clinical performance.
- General Radiography and Health Screening: Integrated health check-up and general imaging facilities including digital X-ray, Bone Densitometry, Ultrasound and Treadmill offer additional check-up options.
- Dedicated Ladies' Zone: A dedicated space that caters the unique needs and preferences of female patients, ensuring their comfort and privacy.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
About Bupa health insurance and health services in Hong Kong
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world. We are an international healthcare company serving over 38 million customers worldwide. With no shareholders, we reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers. In Hong Kong, we are known as an integrated healthcare specialist, offering one-stop solutions across domestic health insurance, international health insurance, as well as primary care services through Quality HealthCare Medical Services (QHMS). Our healthcare provision arm, QHMS, became part of Bupa in October 2013. As a private clinic network in Hong Kong, we offer Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy, Mental Health and Wellness services through a network of provider service points in Hong Kong. We also operate a private nursing agency and Bupa medical centres and dental centres in Hong Kong.